[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "Oil of ,,,'" reference
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: "Oil of ,,,'" reference
- From: pat baldwin <patbooks@PRIMENET.COM>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 18:41:07 -0700
- Message-Id: <199606250144.VAA15922@listserv.syr.edu>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Tom: I think this is the very same location from whence we get "Hair of the
Dog", isn't that so?
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery
"All you need to get along in life is WD-40 to make things go and Duct Tape
to make them stop."