Book Arts education

Hi.  I am an aspiring archivist/special collections librarian and I am planning
on attending U of Maryland at College Park or SUNY Albany for their dual
degree program (so any opinions on either of those programs would be
appreciated).  I am also very interested in supplementing that education with
some coursework (of any type) in the book arts (repair, binding, etc.).  I have
found a few programs on the WWW, but if anyone knows of such programs that are
helpful it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,
Andrew Richmond
Kenyon College
richmonda@kenyon.edu