Re: Help Me Please

Donald A. Johnson,
  For answers to some of your questions, you might check out another
organization - PMA - Publishers Marketing Association -
http://www.pma-online.org/
 It has a very active mailing list, about 80 messages per day. I
joined the list and after one week the mail stopped. I subsequently
found out that you can subscribe for one week free after which you
have to become a member. It looked like a great resource, so I'm
joining. If you post a question that happens to be controversial, the
replies can go on for days, which can be very informative.

Brian Queen