Vandercook Press Available.

Attention:

There is a Vandercook #3 proof press available now at a rubber stamp shop in
Phoenix. The owner needs the space it occupies and is willing to sell it for
a hundred dollars, but wants it out of the shop in a week or so.

I have seen the press, and I think the parts are all there and the rollers
are good.  It needs some clean-up.

If anyone is interested in this press, please e-mail me ASAP, and I will
answer any questions you have and tell you the particulars of where the press
is. I would hate to think of this being turned into a "good heavy work bench"
that the owner could "put outside."

Bill Simon