New on the ABAA-booknet Web Server

http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com

> [...]
>      Hearalds of Science and Printing & the Minds of Man.
>=20
>=20
> QUILL & BRUSH CATALOGUE (6/27/96)
>=20
>      Quill & Brush of Rockville, MD has a new catalogue available on
>      their Web Site, CATALOGUE 112: Over 2000 Mystery, Science Fiction
>      and Detective Titles.
>=20
>=20
> KENNETH KARMIOLE CATALOGUE (6/25/96)
>=20
>      Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller of Santa Monica, CA has posted his
>      first on-line list, RARE BOOK MISCELLANY 2, a compilation from
>      the 15th to the 20th centuries, representative of a diverse
>      inventory of rare books on all subjects.
>=20
> B & L ROOTENBERG AUTHOR LISTS (6/23/96)
>=20
>      B & L Rootenberg, Fine and Rare Books of Sherman Oaks, CA has 13
>      new lists forming A SERIES OF AUTHOR COLLECTIONS (Medicine,
>      Science, Genetics, Biology & Drugs), collections of papers and
>      books in medicine and biological sciences from the libraries of
>      the authors.
>=20
> DAVID M. LESSER AMERICANA CATALOGUE (6/21/96)
>=20
>      David M. Lesser Fine Antiquarian Books of Woodbridge, CT presents
>      an entirely new on-listing, WEB CATALOGUE ONE: Uncommon American
>      Imprints, The American Presidency, and Slavery
>=20
> THREE NEW ABAA WEB SITES (6/20/96)
>=20
>      Three ABAA member booksellers have established new Web Sites =97
>=20
>            Edward J. Lefkowicz, Inc of Fairhaven, MA
>                 Rare Books & Mss. relating to the Sea & its Islands &
>                 to Nautical Science
>=20
>            Randall House of Santa Barbara, CA
>                 Americana of All Periods & Areas; California;
>                 Ranching, Aviation & Railroading
>=20
>            Rulon-Miller Books of Saint Paul, MN
>                 Rare, Fine & Interesting Books in Many Fields; 1st
>                 Editions; Americana, including Minnesota
>=20
> THOMAS A. GOLDWASSER CATALOGUES (6/19/96)
>=20
>      Thomas A. Goldwasser Rare Books of San Francisco, CA has placed
>      on-line three new lists:
>=20
>                 Catalogue Nine: modern literature and other rare &
>                 interesting books
>                 Catalogue Eight: modern & classical literature, and
>                 Catalogue 555: food, wine, and cooking.
>=20
> JAMES JAFFE CATALOGUE (6/18/96)
>=20
>      James S. Jaffe Rare Books of Haverford, PA announces their new
>      on-line list, Catalogue 39W: Literary First Editions, Private
>      Press Books, Fine Printing & Poetry, 879 private press offerings,
>      organized by press or publisher, and with a full cross-reference

--=20
=20
  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
         phone:  (703) 356-1686               fax: (703) 356-5431
  e-mail: booknet@rmharris.com, r.m.harris@ieee.org, rmharris@clark.net
  **  http://www.abaa-booknet.com/ http://booknet-international.com  **
                ** The Antiquarian Booksellers Web Sites **

    e-mail: booknet@rmharris.com, r.m.harris@ieee.org, rharris@clark.net