"plowplane" for sale

Hopefully the following note will be of interest to some of our readers.
A friend not on the list has asked that the following note get posted on
their behalf

For Sale: Bookbinder's 'Plowplane'. Manufactured in late 1800's in N.Y.. In
excellent condition; 'a working craft persons collectible'. Asking price
$500.

Because I will be away for two weeks, and unable to forward inquiries myself,
please
contact the owner direct:  Richard Monssette (914) 939-7269

Karen Crisalli/The Bookbinder's Warehouse