June on the ABAA-booknet Web Server

June has been a very busy month for the ABAA-booknet Web Server --

http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com

> [...]
>=20
> BENNETT GILBERT LIST (6/9/96)
>=20
>      Bennett Gilbert Rare Books of Los Angeles, CA announces its
>      Library List 34 on the Web featuring seventeen rare texts dating
>      from the 16th to the 19th centuries.
>=20
>=20
> NEW PARMER ANTARCTICA LIST (6/8/96)
>=20
>      Parmer Books of San Diego, CA announces a new list, Antarctica 96
>      with a wide range of materials on South Polar and South Seas
>      voyages.
>=20
>=20
> WILLIAM REESE COMPANY WEB SITE AND CATALOGUE (6/8/96)
>=20
>      William Reese Company of New Haven, CT announces their new Web
>      Site, with a growing access to their stocks in Americana and
>      world travel, literary first editions, and (soon to come) a
>      special page of recommended Americana references. Their premiere
>      offering is their on-line list: Catalogue 156: Western Americana,
>      a selection of scarce and rare Western Americana that has not
>      appeared in any of their previous catalogues.
>=20
>=20
> LIBRAIRIE ANCIENNE MINET FR=C8RES HOME PAGE (6/6/96)
>=20
>      Librairie Ancienne MINET FR=C9RES of Brussels, Belgium has a new
>      Web Site presenting catalogues in Medicine, Law & Economics,
>      Natural History, Science & Technology, and Travel, with a
>      preference for the Ancien Regime.
>=20
>=20
> PEPPER & STERN LIST (6/4/96)
>=20
>      Pepper & Stern -- Rare Books of Santa Barbara, CA and Boston, MA
>      announce their eighth on-line list of the year: June 1996 --
>      offering American & English Literature, Mystery & Detective
>      Fiction, Rare Cinema Material.
>=20
>=20
> booknet-international DEBUT (5/31/96)
>=20
>      Our sister site, booknet-international has commenced operation of
>      a new, closely related Web Site supporting the members of the
>      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers. Currently the
>      site offers pages and catalogs for dealers in Belgium and Canada.
>      Catalogues will be jointly indexed in our catalogue search
>      engine. These dealers will be soon available in the specialty
>      search along with the ABAA membership. Over the next few weeks
>      this site will grow to offer pages and catalogs from additional
>      countries, as well as the full directory of ABACanada. The first
>      international catalogue is:
>=20
> ABOUT BOOKS CATALOGUE (5/31/96)
>=20
>      About Books of Toronto, Ontario CANADA has published their first
>      on-line catalogue, Books on Birds Presently Available from ABOUT

--=20
=20
  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
         phone:  (703) 356-1686               fax: (703) 356-5431
  e-mail: booknet@rmharris.com, r.m.harris@ieee.org, rmharris@clark.net
  **  http://www.abaa-booknet.com/ http://booknet-international.com  **
                ** The Antiquarian Booksellers Web Sites **

    e-mail: booknet@rmharris.com, r.m.harris@ieee.org, rharris@clark.net