Dr. H. G. Bronns Klassen und Ordnungen des Tier-Reichs

We have a set of the above title.  I am not saying complete set yet, though.  I
am in the process orginizing the issues that we have, placing them in correct
order, and binding them together.

I have one:  Dritter (3) Band, III (3). Abteilung: Bivalvia (Muscheln) , that I
believe we are missing pages.  We have pages 1-384.  We also have the
Schriftenverzeichnis, I believe bibliography, that goes with it.

Can anyone tell me if I am missing anything from this vol. and issue?

Thank you for your time.

Brian D. McKinney
Book Binder and Conservator
mckinney@msnotes.wustl.edu