[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: November 8th Conference "Education and the Book Arts in NJ"
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: November 8th Conference "Education and the Book Arts in NJ"
- From: Karen Crisalli <KarenC5071@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 16:49:54 -0400
- Message-Id: <199608022050.NAA16473@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have just received today extra copies of the flyer announcing the Symposium
and will mail you one on Monday. The morning session includes presentations
by several book artists, illustrators and book designers, and the afternoon
session is a moderated panel discussion of education in the book arts in New
Jersey, following by a reception and exhibit of the presenters' works; there
will also be table-top displays of bookbinding supplies, catalogs, book arts
related literature, etc. and a marbling demonstration by Iris Nevins. Anyone
wishing a copy of the flyer may send their mailing address to