American Printing History Assoc. meeting

In the Spring 1996 issue of the "APHA Newsletter" I read that the annual
conference of the APHA will be held in the Pasadena, Calif. area and that
flyers and registration information would be sent to all members by early
summer.  I have not yet received this and was wondering if anyone has
reserved the registration info, or knows when it will be sent.

Thank you,
Marcia Watt
Emory University Libraries