[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: methyl celluose
- From: vosberg <vosberg@MIS.CA>
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 17:50:00 -0300
- Comments: MiNet - Maritime Internet Services - 506-652-3624
- Message-Id: <199608102101.OAA23696@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I've been looking at pricing for Methyl Celluose and it seems expensive.
Can anyone give me a perspective as whether the following price is
competitive and if not, recommendations of who to buy it from in Canada.
Please note - all prices are in Canadian Dollars
250 g or 8.8 oz = $9.75
500 g or 1.1 lbs = $17.50
1 kg or 2.2 lbs. = $28.00
2 kg or 4.4 lbs. = $50.00
Thanks a lot.
Papermaker and Artist