Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 8 Aug 1996 to 9 Aug 1996

I do not know APHA, but I know that the Guild of Book Workers will have its
annual meeting on the Standards of Excellence in Pasadena and the
registration form was in the June newsletter. If it's what you are looking
for and you would like to receive a registration form you have to contact me
(Monique Lallier) by Email (BKBDRS2LUV @AOL.com) or fax ( 910-643-8215) or
phone (910-643-0934) or mail ( 7409 Somersby Dr. Summerfield, NC, 27358. We
will have a great meeting with a pre-conference visit to Kater-Craft and the
Huntington. The opening reception at Scripps College including the exhibition
of Peter & Donna Thomas's book PAPER and 4 great presenters: Louise Genest on
Exposed Spine Binding, Terry Buckley on Dying and Staining leather, Jan
Sobota on Cuir Cisele and Richard Horton on Photo Album Possibilities.

We have 91 registrations so far and we can accept up to 130 participants. So
please drop me a note and I will be glad to send you a registration form.

See you all in Pasadena,  Monique Lallier