Re: methyl celluose

Dear Colette
Using the conversion rate I deduce from the prices on a paperback, the
prices you quote seem high. The price in the Daniel Smith catalog (1 800
426-6740 US & Canada) is $9.20 American or about $10.40 Canadian for 1 lb.
If you buy 5 lbs or more the price drops to $8.27 a lb. There is of course
shipping and handling added on. I have used their methyl cellulose for a
long time,it blends well and has a long shelf life after being mixed. Good
luck- Emily Martin