Re: printmaker's stamps

There is a store in the Washington, DC area which will make a incredilby well
built monogrammed seal for prints.  The seal itself is set into a cast iron
mechanism which one would NOT want to drop on a foot.  The last time I
checked the price was around $35.00 (i own a print publishing company among
other things and can tell you they work wonderfully for all of our artists.)

They were as of five years ago Lamb Sign and Seal Company
                                             14th Street (I think),
Washington DC, no telephone I'm sorry, but the ac is 202

bye