Books arts in spain

Dear Friends,
In October, I will be in Madrid and Barcelona thru "Crossing Over/Changing
Places, a travelling exhibition and exchange program (for more info see the
Lower East Side Printshop Homepage  http://www.webmark.com/printshp/01front.htm)
I will be there for the exhibition, which will open in Madrid on October 11 at
the Conde de Que (City Cultural Center), and teaching book structures and gum
printing.
Needless to say, I'm really excited about the entire trip, and would like to
know about any bookarts and printmaking venues in either of the cities. Thanks
so much-

Mimi Schaer
104222.3531@compuserve.com