Re: paper marbling

I would think that you would marble the paper as you do fabric - by building
a tank from 2x4's and plastic drop cloths and then filling it with size. It
would be quite tricky to get a large sheet of paper down without any air
holes or shift marks - you would have to have help - probably 4 people - one
on each side of tank. The softer and lighter the paper - the better it would
probably be so that it would sort of flutter down on its own - as fabric does
with just 2 people holding it.  Also you need some large rakes and combs or
make patterns with a stylus or just stick to stone patterns. I'm interested
in how this turns out if you try it. Jacqueline Sullivan