[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: flowers in paper
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: flowers in paper
- From: "David I. Sheidlower" <dsheidlo@SPRYNET.COM>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 21:53:47 -0700
- Message-Id: <199608170451.VAA22973@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I did a broadside with some paper that a friend made in which she put
mustard flowers. That's about 8 or 9 years old now and the paper is
still holding up fine without any special treatment.
However, she used only enough pulp to couch it succesfully and so it is
as close to matted flower as she could get it.
Printed on it with a Chandler and Price 8x12 and Pantone Rubber Base