Hewit's Web Page!

For those of you that enjoying 'surfing', we have just made our first attempt at
publishing a J. Hewit & Sons Web Page.

This is a text rich site, hardly any graphics at all and therefore very quick to
download.   We are including:

- articles from our newsletter, 'SKIN DEEP'

-  guides and information sheets on some of the leathers we manufacture

- a list of our agents and distributors around the world

- and eventually links to other bookbinding sites

We would be delighted to receive any feed-back from you as to the kind of items
you would like to see in the future, and as always  we will endeavour to
please!!

the URL is:   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/D_Lanning_Hewits/

This is our first attempt at such a project and we hope to improve the way our
pages work and look -  as soon as I learn how to do It !!!

kind regards,

David M. Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.
e-mail 101715.762@compuserve.com