Vintage Decorative Papers

I have been offered a large collection of early 1900's vintage papers and I
am not in a position to take advantage of this offer but thought someone on
the list might be interested.  There are about 800 sheets of various sizes in
the collection. Some are printed, some are hand marbled. The majority are
French and Italian. In fact, some I recognize as being the lovely printed and
marbled papers made by the Giannini family of Florence. The owners of these
papers wish to sell them as one lot, and not piece-meal them out. If you are
interested, please e-mail me and I will put you directly in touch with them.
Regards, Karen L. Crisalli/The Bookbinder's Warehouse