Book Arts Website

 read your email to Mimi - I hope it wasn't private - and I wanted to
invite you to visit the Colophon Page.....

Dear Jim,

Thanks for you email.

AFEDA (Asociacion para el Fomento de la Encuadernacion de Arte), is
a spanish association whose target is the fomento of the Bookbinding=B4s =

Art. The society counts with 700 members around the country, mainly
from Madrid and Barcelona but also some of there are overseas.

The main activities are the organitation of the exhibitions and
ompetitions concerning to the Bookbinding=B4s Arts. Also we are advisers =

of scools and people interested, and organicing lectures and so.

We issue a fantastic magazine twice a year and some newsletters with
news and events.

I am the tresaurer of the association. We hope go in the internet web
pages at the end of the year, but at the moment we only have an email: =

afeda@nova.es.

If you could give me a post address, I will delighted to send you the las=
issue of our magazine

Is very important for us show our works and activities to the wide world.=

If you think this fits to the COLOFON PAGE (fantastic page of course), =

will be greatful for us.

Sorry for my english and thanks a lot.

Javier Abellan
jabell@nova.es