Equipment for sale

I have a some bindery equipment I'd like to clear out of my shop. We've
expanded our bindery and added another 1k sq. foot to handle larger types of
bindery equipment and we are now selling off some stuff we no longer need. We
 have:

1.      two laying presses (Hickcock cr. 1920's or so) in great shape. One
about 20 inches between the screws. the other about 24 inches between the
screws. The small one is $150.00, the larger is $175.00

2.      one twenty inche Schafer cold gluer. It's a great machine, easy to
use and even easer to clean up. It goes for around $1100.00 new, we'll sell
it for $500.00

3.      one small sewing frame, like new... $65.00

Email us at: oridge@frontiernet.net
or call us at 716.244.5510

Thanks,
Tim Perkins