Re: those fabulous fonts

<< (Johanna Drucker) . . . No, she is at Yale. But she is still very much
into book design, has written the best book on Artist Books etc>>

Hello, I'm new to the book arts and to this list.  I'm fascinated by this
last comment, as I would like to purchase books on Artist Books.  My only
book to date is Cover-to-Cover  Can anyone suggests books on this topic?
And, what is the title of the book referenced above.

Thank you in advance.