[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new to bookbinding
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: new to bookbinding
- From: "Rupert N. Evans" <r-evans4@UIUC.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 09:14:46 -0500
- Message-Id: <199608261339.GAA17244@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 04:57 PM 8/10/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello! I'm new to the world of bookbinding.
.... I know next to nothing about what I'm doing
.... I would appreciate any info, advice, or encouragement I can get.
There is lots of info available on hard cover binding, and you will be
deluged with replies. If you want to know how to do "perfect" ( paper back
books), let me know.
| Rupert N. Evans Voice 217-337-7833
| Prairie Publications Fax 217-337-7469
| 101 West Windsor Road, #4107 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
| Urbana, IL 61802-6697