Books on Artist's Books

<<
 << (Johanna Drucker) . . . No, she is at Yale. But she is still very much
 into book design, has written the best book on Artist Books etc>>

 Hello, I'm new to the book arts and to this list.  I'm fascinated by this
 last comment, as I would like to purchase books on Artist Books.  My only
 book to date is Cover-to-Cover  Can anyone suggests books on this topic?
 And, what is the title of the book referenced above. >>

Johanna Drucker: _The Century of Artist's Books_, Granary Books, NY, 1995

also:
Joan Lyons, ed.: _Artist's Books: A Critical Anthology & Sourcebook_,
Peregrine                Smith Books, 1985

Charles Alexander, ed: _Talking The Boundless Book: Art, Language, & the Book
Arts_, Minnesota Center for Book Arts, 1995

enjoy,
charles