Re: OUR FIRST GO

Welcome; whose book-arts are you emulating?  European or those based upon
papel de amate?

Jack

>Hello, we have recently joined your listserv.
>
>We are LIBROS SAN CRISTOBAL A multicultural  project in the traditionl
>book-arts.  Our studios are located in a small village in the highlands of
>Guatemala in Cental America.

                             Jack C. Thompson
                    Thompson Conservation Laboratory
                   The Caber Press * Istor Productions
                             7549 N. Fenwick
                           Portland, OR  97217
                        503/735-3942 (voice/fax)

                http://www.teleport.com/~tcl/index.html

              "Is a half-wit herbalist only parseley sage?"
                                        Don Guyot, 1996