[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OUR FIRST GO
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: OUR FIRST GO
- From: "Jack C. Thompson" <tcl@TELEPORT.COM>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 11:31:36 -0800
- Message-Id: <199608270621.XAA14786@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Welcome; whose book-arts are you emulating? European or those based upon
papel de amate?
>Hello, we have recently joined your listserv.
>We are LIBROS SAN CRISTOBAL A multicultural project in the traditionl
>book-arts. Our studios are located in a small village in the highlands of
>Guatemala in Cental America.
Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Laboratory
The Caber Press * Istor Productions
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR 97217
"Is a half-wit herbalist only parseley sage?"
Don Guyot, 1996