[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Books-about-Books catalogue
- From: "Nina W. Matheson" <nwm@WELCH.JHU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 16:51:02 -0400
- Message-Id: <199608272054.NAA21955@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
This message is being cross posted . Apologies for duplicate messages
you may receive.
Book_Arts-L-ers may be interested to know of Joshua Heller Rare Books'
Fall 1996 list devoted exclusively to book collecting, author
bibliographies, and publishing history. The Hellers indicate that this is
the first of a series of catalogs which, when completed, will cover most
aspects of histoire du livre and the book arts. The Hellers' phone
number is 202/966-9411, fax number is 202/363-5658, and their email
address is HellerBkDC@aol.com.