Re: Japanese Bookbinding Cloth

  Harcourt is still discussing the matter, I believe, with the Japanese
supplier(s).  As far as I know Harcourt is not yet actually selling them,
but it doesn't hurt to ask.  Who knows, may be it will help if we can
demonstrate a popular demand for the product.

Dorothy C. Africa
bookbinder, Harvard Law School Library
africa@hulaw1.harvard.edu