HELP!!

Hi Michael,

Maybe I've missed some detail or something, but from your post I'm
wondering, if the bulletin is just printed on a copier, why not make a copy
of just the one side of the page you want to use, and make the candle
holder out of that?

In any event I hope I'm stating the obvious in suggesting that you wrap
this paper around a glass votive holder -- don't want to burn the church
down!!

Bonnie Borthwick