Re: Help...........

Thanks for your suggestions about xerox the original image. But I
cannot in good conscience waste or sacrifice excess paper for the sake
of my "art". My art has always been one that incorporates or recycles
found objects and brings a new perspective to them.....

I've decided to attempt to lightly sand the surface with finer and finer
grits of sand paper to remove the surface layer. Kinda like removing a tattoo.
Hopefully it fill work...
Michael F. Copado