Paper business

To anyone who may be interested:

There is a juicy little business for sale here in Bisbee. The owner wants to
leave town and I'd be really sad to see it just close. It's a paper store,
but more... she has handmade papers from all over, artists' books, blank
books, the best collection of greeting cards (really artistic and funny),
great rubber stamps ( we have a stamp maker here who calls herself "Our Lady
of Rubber"),
and much more.

Bisbee is a colorful little mining town where you can read the history of
the old West in the ornate facades on turn-of-the century buildings, or hear
it first hand from veterans of the copper mining days. This cross-cultural
community is a walking town with networks of tiny streets that remind you of
European villages. Bisbee is jammed with antiques, boutiques, quaint inns,
galleries and live theater. It's loaded with artists and artisans and has
the best year around climate you can find. It's just an hour and thirty
minutes south of Tucson and fifteen minutes from the Mexican border town of
Naco.

Kaiopa has been in this business for three years and fills a great need in
Bisbee, both for the tourists and the artists.

Please contact: Kaiopa Stage, WRITE ON PAPER, P.O. Box 1280, Bisbee AZ.
(520)432-7916