Re: Help...........

In my judgment, this is a matter of artistic discretion.  Most people who
use found material for such items as collage use only one surface.  Would
you want to take apart a Miro collage to see what was on the other side
of the glued down page?  Alternatively, Robert Heinecken did incredible
work with his Recto-Verso portfolio.

Ray Starr