Re: Paper Makers

Hi Colette:  I'm off to Haystack in Maine for a poetry/bookmaking collaboration.
So getting a little closer to "your neck of the woods" as the Yankees say.
The Maine coast is a real experience for me even though I live on the
Massachusetts coast!  Soemthing about going down Maine.
I'm still ruminating about the Dard Hunter meetings.  I'll let you know
for sure soon.  Lotsa people that would have gone to NYcity went to
 the conference in San Fransisco, just over.

Gotta go.
Cheerio

Lilias at Saltwinds