Re: [Fwd: newbie questions]

Hi Georgie
As a bit of a newcomer myself, I consider that what you have produced will
"live" for a lot longer than you will!
I don't know what "Sodo" glue but it can't be worse than the rancid paste
used by "many"? of the bookbinders of the 18th and 19th centuries.
I tend mostly to repair paper backs of the 1950's, made rubbish paper and
even pouirer
glue.
By all means use a conservation PVA but at least one bookbinder of my
acquantance
uses an unsuitable PVA so as to ensure an other bookbinder has an repair
job to do!.
regards