Re: Lost List: Papermaking & Typography

Check the archives. They're on the web and accessible through our homepage
at <http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey> under Book Arts Links. The link to the
Book_Arts-L archives will be one of the first in the main body of that page.
While there check out some of the other links as well.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com
Syracuse, NY 13244                <Listowner>Book_Arts-L@listserv.syr.edu