Lost Soul

During the period 1974-1976 I studied binding under Edward MacLean in
Fort Collins, Colorado.  For a variety of reasons I lost touch with him
shortly thereafter.  Since he was in his 70's at that time, I doubt that
he is still among us.  However, I am interested in knowing what happened
to him in his later years and who might be using the lovely equipment on
which I first learned.  If anyone can help, I would ask that they contact
me personally rather than broadcast to the list.  Many thanks in advance.

Tom Kullgren
(517) 790-4144 office
(517) 835-3908 home
kullgren@tardis.svsu.edu