[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
** get me out of here! ** (drowning in data)
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: ** get me out of here! ** (drowning in data)
- From: Kate Gladstone & Andrew Haber <kate@GLOBAL2000.NET>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 17:10:59 -0500
- Message-Id: <199609062105.OAA25305@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Handwriting Repair
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
How do I get off the "Book Arts" listserv?
I have been kept incommunicada for 3-4 months for reasons beyond my
control; *please* accept my apologies.
To be specific:
-1- My Internet service-provider, some months ago, changed its name,
re-organized, and added some more "bells & whistles." This was described
as an "upgrade" of service.
-2- Errors created during this "upgrade" made it nearly impossible for
me to get on-line from then till now.
-3- Even on the rare occasions when I *could* get on-line, it took 2 - 3
hours just to open the connection ... and there was *no* way to use my
I am now informed (accurately, I hope) that the problems have been
Yours for better letters ...
325 South Manning Boulevard
Albany, NY 12208-1731