Starting new press.

Hi I'm new to the Book Arts list and I'm about to start up a small press.
Right now we are looking for equipment. We are trying to locate a Vandercook
Letterpress preferably in Southern California in the region between Los
Angeles and Santa Barbara for convenience, but we will consider all other
areas as well. If anyone has a small press that is going out of business or
knows of one we would be interested in purchasing your equipment. We are
looking for Type Drawers, Type, Paper Cutters etc. Also if anyone knows of
any excellent Letterpress resources we would LOVE to hear about them. Thank
You!!!