[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: embroidered bindings
- From: Dorothy Africa <africa@HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 14:46:05 -0400
- Message-Id: <199609101847.LAA24406@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Opps! Earlier today I sent a private response to the woman in Texas
(Roberta?) studying embroidered bindings saying that I thought we had
one. False alarm. Ours is a patterned brocade, not embroidered.
Sorry about that. I appologize to the rest of the list for using the
party line, as it were, but I had already deleted the original message
with the individual's mail address.
Dorothy C. Africa
bookbinder, Harvard Law School Library