Re: Marbling

<We interrupt this cybercast to bring you a commercial message>

Would all those marblers (or papermakers, binders, calligraphers, or
whatever) who are offering courses or workshops between November and
February or any time after the first of November, please send me
(privately) a 50 word synopsis for inclusion in the forthcoming issue of
the CBBAG Newsletter (sometime in the next couple of weeks please). Include
title, location, dates, cost, and a contact number/address.
It goes to press in a month.

<Now back to our regularly scheduled whatever...>

Richard Miller
Abraxas/Peppermint Press
Editor, CBBAG Newsletter
**Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild on the Web**
<http://knet.flemingc.on.ca/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>