Painter marbling

Beth:

I have used Franctal Painter marbling quite a lot. It gives you any marbling
effect you want; knowledge of real marbling helps. Of course, the results
are only as good as your color printer output. I'll send you some of mine if
you would like to see what they look like.

I wrote an article for INK AND GALL magazine some time ago, giving
information on the technique and graphic examples of my best computer
marbling. You should have heard the *pffaf* and *pshaws* I got from the
"tradionalists"! It was very funny. I happen to be pretty good at
traditional marbling too, but I just thought I'd get a reaction... and I did!

Pat

Pat Baldwin
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery
Pequeno Press
P.O.Box 1711, Bisbee AZ 85603

"All you need to get along in life is WD-40 to make things go and Duct Tape
to make them stop."