Help: Binding Type

I need some help. One of our catalogers is working on a book and wants to
describe the binding and I can't for the life of me remember what it is called.

It is a prayer book, quite small with a semi limp cover. It also have a flap
which comes from the back and slips under a "strap" on the front cover
acting as a clasp.

Anyone know.

Peter

Syracuse University Library               <email>pdverhey@dreamscape.com