Equipment Advice

Greetings All:

I am wondering if anyone has advice that would assist me in choosing a paper
cutter that will cut mill board.   I am a "serious novice" who realises the
need for a way to cut board, other than by hand, but who isn't knowledgable
enough to know what I really need.  Any suggestions as to brand names,
companies to contact etc.?  If you would like to respond privately, please
e-mail me at ravenr@express.ca
My thanks, Raven