[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Equipment Advice
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Equipment Advice
- From: mckinney@MSNOTES.WUSTL.EDU
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 08:57:56 -0500
- Message-Id: <199609191406.HAA18975@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I also have a Dahle Board Shear. I am very happy with it. I purchased
mine through M & M Distributors, Tennent, NJ 07763 Phone:
1-800-526-2302. I was happy with my dealings with them.
If you call them up I am sure they will send you a catalog or answer any
I am not connected with them at all. This is just one possible source
for your question.
Brian D. McKinney