[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Question about ostrich leather
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Question about ostrich leather
- From: "homo obsolescensis (by way of Peter Verheyen <email@example.com>)" <whenry@LINDY.STANFORD.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 11:39:26 -0400
- Message-Id: <199609191541.IAA20852@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Walter Henry received this via the Feedback form on CoOL and thought someone
here might be able to help. His translation makes sense to me except it
might also be that she is researching the substances used to change the raw
skin to leather. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org. French Canadian so she
should be able to handle English.
Someone sent this to me at CoOL, (she was reading Don Etherington's
Dictionary). She seems to be asking for a method for tanning ostrich
skin, so I thought you might want to field this (or more likely
post it to bookarts).
name Marie Anne Taes
Je suis a la recherche des composants a employer afin de transformer
la peau de l'autruche en cuir, composants ainsi que technique.
Merci de bien vouloir m'aider dans ma demarche