[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: felt
- From: Aurand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 11:37:41 -0700
- Message-Id: <199609191901.MAA19756@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
i was asked to line a clamshell box with felt. the box is going to
house a volume bound in goatskin.
the felt i can get is 100% polyester.
i would like to find out whether its use is objectionable and for
thank you gudrun