[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Equipment Advice
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Equipment Advice
- From: Raven Regan <ravenr@EXPRESS.CA>
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 17:57:56 -0700
- Message-Id: <199609210246.TAA19256@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> I also have a Dahle Board Shear. I am very happy with it. I purchased
> mine through M & M Distributors, Tennent, NJ 07763 Phone:
> 1-800-526-2302. I was happy with my dealings with them.
> If you call them up I am sure they will send you a catalog or answer any
> I am not connected with them at all. This is just one possible source
> for your question.
> Brian D. McKinney
Brian, thanks very much for the information. I will follow up with M & M
Distributors. I have rec'd a few replies to my query. Most people have
advised as you have.