Re: Program of the Fifth International Forum of Artistic Binding, Montreal

I would be interested in knowing who on this list is actually attending this
meeting later this week? I have just booked a last minute flight to Montreal,
having wavered between going and not going for some time. While the symposium
sounds great, and the presenters are enticing, I find the lack of suitable
info to be a bit discerning. For example, I have never received an actual
Registration Form (some info I got recently implied I could just pay on
arrival) and NONE of the information I have ever received even gives an
ADDRESS to where we are supposed to go for this Forum (!) and so on. Would
like to hook up eventually with others from this list that are going to be
there. Regards, Karen L. Crisalli/Bookbinder's Warehouse/Guild of BookWorkers