Re: Program of the Fifth International Forum of Artistic Binding, Montreal

Hi Karen,
        I feel exactly the way you do about the ARA. I THINK I'll be going,
but I keep dithering because of how little info I've been able to get. If I
do, I'll be meeting a daughter there & spending some of the time with her,
but I'll let you know if I do. I can't leave before Friday & I'll be
driving, so won't get there until Fri. afternoon, in any case. Barbara