[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Equipment Advice
- To: Multiple recipients of list BOOK_ARTS-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Equipment Advice
- From: Daria <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 08:50:49 -0500
- Message-Id: <199609241247.FAA14613@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
It is 43 degrees this morning - welcome to Fall!
I am looking for a cutter that can handle book board and,if possible, papers
also - in the Cape Cod/Boston area or within a few hours drive of there.
Many thanks for any pertinent info. (I have info on Kutrimmer, but dont have
enuff money for one right now.)
Lilias at Saltwinds