Courses

This may have been mentioned already, but the Fall schedule for the
Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts is available. They
have excellent 3-8 week courses on bookbinding, papermaking, and other
related subjects. (I have taken the Bookbinding I and would highly
recommend it for beginners). Paper Source also offers many of these types
of courses in briefer sessions. See addresses below:

C.C.C.C.B.P.A.
218 South Wabash Avenue, 7th Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60604

Paper Source